Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Third Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

7 Weeks to Go.....

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I'm so excited now, really cant wait. Must admit I am slightly anxious about the birth however, I will just think positively and know that all the pain I am going through is going to be worth it.

Anyone else due soon and what are your feelings about the birth?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 9th, 2006
Experienced User
I am scared beyond belief about the labour. I have a little over four weeks til my due date.

Its exciting and scarey at the same time
|

replied June 11th, 2006
Experienced User
I have a little over 7 weeks to go, due august 5th...But because of blood pressure and swelling and all that wonderful stuff I think I may be getting induced early....As long as he arrives healthy and far enough along to be ok then I am ok with it too...

I can't wait to hold my son, and see him, and look in his eyes and count his fingers and toes and.....Alright I will stop...It is just so exciting!

Congrats everyone, we're almost done! :)
|

replied June 11th, 2006
7 Weeks
I, too, have 7 more weeks left. I am due july 30. I am very excited. I feel like i've been pregnant for 2 years though. I have heartburn and my hips and/or sciatica are extremely uncomfortable, especially at night. I'm up every hour going to the bathroom too. However, considering all the things that could go wrong, I feel very fortunate. And it's definitely all worth it in the end.
|

User Profile
replied July 17th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Im 31 weeks prego and im due sept 24. So I still have a couple months but yah im getting nervous for the pain and the whole labour process just gotta think positive. I start prenatal classes today so hopefully that'll make me a bit less nervous because i'll have a better idea what to expect.
|

User Profile
replied July 17th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Im 31 weeks prego and im due sept 24. So I still have a couple months but yah im getting nervous for the pain and the whole labour process just gotta think positive. I start prenatal classes today so hopefully that'll make me a bit less nervous because i'll have a better idea what to expect.
|

User Profile
replied July 17th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I have only 6 weeks left myself, and couting down as I am getting very excited...And nervous. But I just cant wait for my baby
|