Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

My Friend Thinks Shes Pregnant

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hello I have a friend that thinks shes pregnant.... But she just had her period last week but she said she thinks she pregnant but I told her thats impossible because she just had her period is it possible she pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Actually honey,its not impossible at all.Many women continue to bleed through their pregnancy-some up til the day they give birth.If ur friend thinks she's pregnant & has all the usual symptoms then she just mite b so she shud get herself tested.
Liz
|

replied January 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Of course it is possible that she may be preg. What are her symptoms? Tell her to go get a test, however she may need a blood test.

Jennifer Laughing
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile