Medical Questions > Cancer > Colon Cancer Forum

Poop to Big to Come Out??

Must Read
Colorectal cancer is serious and life-threatening. This section outline types of colorectal cancers, causes and risk factors for development. Get the facts here...
Although most colon cancers begin slowly, there are some people who are more at risk of developing colorectal cancer than others. But who? And why?...
As symptoms of colorectal cancer appear, they typically vary upon location and size. Learn to identify signs and symptoms early. Know when to seek help....
User Profile
Does anybody ever have poop that comes out to big, and you bleed a little from it??? That happened to me once, it took me forever to come out, because the end was so big, it hurt coming out, and when I went to wipe, there was a little blood on the paper/
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 7th, 2006
Experienced User
Thank you
|

replied October 2nd, 2009
I went to the doctor after I expierenced a similer event. She told me to increase my fiber intake. But I suggest doing this over a long period of time, rather then eating an entire box of special Ks, I had the squirts for 3 days. I went out dancing the first night, and had to cut the event short, not to mention ruining my favorite pair of jeans.
|

replied November 10th, 2009
hi sherry24,

Well, I suggest to moderate your food intake. And I would not be suprise if you are big,.....perhaps, that is only the result of your food indulgence.Take a tea after meal.
|
Quick Reply