Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Lots of Pictures. I Mean Lots.

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Don't go down if you don't want to see tons of pictures. I mean lots. Whoot, I have so much free time these days.

First... Some more of my beautiful bunny. I love pi po po theadore guiseppi. <3

now annie. She is a great dane of a man I dog and house sit for. She is probably the sweetest thing in the whole world, honestly. She is so big put she tries to climb on your lap on the couch and puts her legs over your shoulder and just rests her head on you and stares. Oh man, she is so great!

this is me and erik's dad's jug puppy, olive.

me and my best pal kelsey's best friend tattoos.

kelsey

me and kelsey. I have a pacifier because we were on e. Yeah yeah I don't do any of that stuff anymore. :p

erik's step sister arianna, she's four.

me and some of my boys.

]

me wearing tons of makeup and a costume before the rocky horror picture show. Around halloween we go to the basement of the library and watch it on an old projector and a pull down screen and everyone comes dressed up and dances the time warp and acts it out, throwing rice at the wedding and such. It is so much funny. Never more than 12 people show up, it's a great time.

me and er.

erik.

two old ones of me when I was 14.

and then just random ones of me.

i've got a bit of a sunburn here . :(

i'm pretending to be retarded here... Not much pretending needed...

enjoy them homo's! That's all. Yupp sorry to have only posted a few.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Aww I love you! You're beautiful, and erik is gorgeous and your baby is going to be adorable, I can't wait til she gets here tanya eeeek =)
|

replied June 6th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Haha so u think its a she terra? Well we dont have to worry about seeing your baby since you like to post pics so much!
|

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Haha yeah I always say she, I think it will be :)
|

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Nice pics! You look so much different now from when you were 14! I know your older now but you look like you could be your littl sister,i'm a re-re don't mind me(i said it for you dani!) : )
|

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2006
Community Volunteer
You're very pretty, and you're baby will be beautifull too. No matter what anyone here has to say differently.
|

replied June 6th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Thank you very much, I don't know your name lil blaze?
Melissa go have a crazy dream or something. : p
i have a feeling it is going to be a boy, but I think I just convinced myself this because if I think it's a boy and they tell me it's a girl it'll be a pleasant little surprise. I have a little of a preference for a girl, just cause it'll be fun to dress her up and i've only got girl names picked out, so if I got use to the idea of having a girl and i'm told a it's a boy it'll (don't think i'm evil) take me a while to get use to the idea of having a son. I honestly can only think of girl names I like.

So far I like josie, avery, sophia and nadia.
|

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Kelseys popsicle looks really good...
|

replied June 6th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah jessie bough out four popsicles and we each grabbed one and there were two left a pink and an orange and I grabbed the orange one, then kelsey was left with the pink then I remembered orange was her favorite flavour so I gave it to her haha. And the pink was gross so I threw it out of the truck window.
|

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Aww what a nice friend :p
|

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Those photos are great!
|

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2006
Supporter
Great pics .Tanya!!!!! You are beautiful ;)
|

User Profile
replied June 7th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
tanyaface wrote:
thank you very much, I don't know your name lil blaze?

Melissa go have a crazy dream or something. : p
i have a feeling it is going to be a boy, but I think I just convinced myself this because if I think it's a boy and they tell me it's a girl it'll be a pleasant little surprise. I have a little of a preference for a girl, just cause it'll be fun to dress her up and i've only got girl names picked out, so if I got use to the idea of having a girl and i'm told a it's a boy it'll (don't think i'm evil) take me a while to get use to the idea of having a son. I honestly can only think of girl names I like.

So far I like josie, avery, sophia and nadia.
thats so funny cause well i'm not pregnant but I think about when I will be someday and all I can think of his having a girl and all the girl names I could think of,never a boy,lol
|