Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Diabetes Forum

husband diabetic with kidney failure

Must Read
The kidneys filter blood and regulate body flood. What happens during kidney failure? And what types of kidney failure do doctors diagnose?...
There are three main condition which cause renal (kidney) failure. Learn what causes kidney failure and what factors increase your risk of kidney problems....
What are the signs of acute or chronic kidney failure? Which ones are more serious than others? And when should you ask a doctor or go to the ER for help?...
My husband is diabetic and has kidney failure about 1 1/2 ago but doing ok on home treatments. But lately he been through up the last 2 week except for 2 days in between he can not keep any thing on his stomach liquid or food he went to the doctor and had blood test done every thing came back ok, but he started through up again, Crying or Very sad and still can't eat with out getting sick.Any ideas what is going on and could cause this?Please any help we would love to hear.Than you.

Donna
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Dr. Nikola
|

User Profile
replied April 14th, 2008
Doctor
Vomiting
Your husband's condition is probably not related with his primary disease. He might had some stomach disorder like: gastritis, peptic ulcer, food poisoning, gastro-intestinal infection etc. All these conditions can't be diagnosed with blood tests. If this condition continues you may request abdominal ultrasound and gastroscopy.
|

replied February 10th, 2012
hi there ;my mum is 60 years old ;she has kidney failure 12 months ago;she is having dialysis twice a week ;now she has blood and puss in her urine ;doctor said her left kidney must be remove; i want to know is that ok ?and is there any side effects after kidney removal ?
|

replied February 10th, 2012
hi there ;my mum is 60 years old ;she has kidney failure 12 months ago;she is having dialysis twice a week ;now she has blood and puss in her urine ;doctor said her left kidney must be remove; i want to know is that ok ?and is there any side effects after kidney removal ?
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Deepak Anvekar
User Profile
Harpreet Singh