Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Burns When I Pee (for a Second)

Must Read
Minor and more serious burns account for over 2 million doctor visits each year. But what is a burn? And what happens to the skin when it gets burned?...
Why are children at risk of burns? And what agents can cause the skin to burn? More on causes of skin burns and risk factors you can avoid here....
When should you seek medical help for a skin burn? We review common symptoms of burned skin as well as symptoms of airway burns here....
Thanks for taking a look at this. So yesterday I woke up and went to the bathroom for the morning pea and when I aimed at the bowl and released I had a burning sensation for about 1 second while the pea was coming out. After that the burning would leave and I would finish off the pea session as normal with no burn. Now everytime when I pea right as the initial pea comes out it burns for a quick second then stops and everything is fine. I'm still a virgin and have never had any type of oral sex or anything. This all happened out of nowhere and i'm wondering has anyone had this? I have been more active and changed my eating habits within the pass 3 weeks. I goto the gym everyday and drink only water and milk. I'm going to try to drink some cranberry juices to see if that helps. Any ideas? Thanks.

*edit* also when I masterbait and cum I don't get the burn, it only happens when I pea.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 3rd, 2006
Update - well the cranberry juice worked like a charm. My pee was looking really yellow and I drank about 2 jugs of cranberry juice as of yesterday night I have not been having any burning. Hope this helps anyone else who has had the same problem.
|

replied June 4th, 2006
This is a sign of an std, I forget, but since ur not sexually active I guess theres no reasn to worry bout that
|

replied June 7th, 2006
Burning
I get this sometimes too... It does not mean you have an std... I get it when I havn't had enough to drink... Someone told me once that because you don't have enough water in your system so the acidity of your urine goes up and it starts to burn...
|