Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Hubby Bubby

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Im so freaking bored!!!

Here is some stupid quiz

whats your bf/hubby like?

Name tony
eyes beautiful brown
height 5'5"
hobbies music n bein a daddy
look he dresses like a thug, his baggy jeans and big t shirts... The wife beaters he always wears are hott!

Daddy/bf type he is a great daddy I love watching him play with monica! She never stops laughin when he is with her.

Pet names dont have any yet

Last edited by MamiClaudia on June 1st, 2006 05:17 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 1st, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Name: neil
eyes: hazel
height: 5'10
hobbies: computers, rock music, being a daddy 2 layla and logan
dresses: jeans, t-shirts (casual) suited and booted (formal and for work)
daddy/ dh type: 100% devoted to his family. Hopeless romantic. When he's not at work , he's at home. All his friends come to our house so he can still be with the kids. Has taken them every night since they were born so I can sleep :d (he's so considerate)

pet names: I call him ba and he calls me bab (both short for baby) and when our kids are nick named mini-bab and mini-ba. Ultra cute! Hehe

|

User Profile
replied June 1st, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Name: tommy
height: 6'
hobbies: computers, music, skateboarding, art, ect ect
dresses: skater? Jeans and a t shirt...
Daddy/ dh type: hes not a dad and wont be for another 80 years :p but hes a good guy.
Pet names: hes a freak so he calls me beautiful, baby, angel, sexy, sexy butt, hot butt, hottie lol hes nuts. Whatever tho I like him. :d
|

User Profile
replied June 1st, 2006
Experienced User
Name: micheal
height:6'2"
hobbies: playing his ps2 and spending time with me
look: work army greens...And home jeans and a t-shirt
daddy/bf: type he is great with the kids I babysit......It's just too bad we can't have any of our own...But hopefully one day through adoption we can.
Pet names:honey, baby, sweetheart...And lover...Lol
|

replied June 1st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Name: erik
eyes: greenish brown
height: 5'9??
Hobbies: computers, skateboarding, welding (haha what a nerd)
dresses: he has baseball shirts in about 50 different colours. But mostly he just walks around in his wife beaters and jeans or work pants
daddy/ dh type: he's going to be a dad and I think he'll be really good to the baby, like fun, but I think he'll end up spoiling the kid
pet names: his is er and baby,mine are pretty, baby, and beautiful cause he's a nut.
|

replied June 1st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Name: shawn
eyes: grey or green depending on the mood
height:6'3"
hobbies: he loved to run, rebuilding his porsha and my comaro, his pup (named porsha like his fave car) and he loved to go to flea markets.
Look: anything he could relax in, jeans/shorts and tee shirts/wife beaters and flip flops (unless he was at work then he would wear his uniform)
daddy/bf: he didnt' get a chance to be a daddy.....But most of me knows that he would have been the best daddy to our little girl coming soon.
Pet names:luv or skoot or skoot-luv (just don't ask.)
|

replied June 1st, 2006
Experienced User
Whats your bf/hubby like?

Name: galen
eyes: big and deep brown
height: 5ft. 12
hobbies: music, poker, fishing
look: casual, jeans and a hoodie mostly, or a shirt if its hot
daddy/bf type: not a daddy *yet* (but I know he'll be a great one). Most romantic guy i've met... Likes to please me before himself :wink:
pet names: he calls me moopsie or beautiful, I call him poopsie or lover

*edited* I got jealous of all the other pics and decided to share one of my own!
|

User Profile
replied June 1st, 2006
Supporter
Whats your bf/hubby like? He's my shorty, caring boy..

Name shawn
eyes dark brown
height 5'4 (hehe told u he's a shorty)
hobbies cars and waiting to be a daddy
look baggy jeans and dark t-shirts and hoodies.. His fav shirt is the one I got him with stewie on it from family guy

petnames.. I call him my baby boy I stole from his mommy.. And my shawnikins.. He calls me snugglebunny
|

replied June 1st, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Name: kevin
eyes: grayish blue
height 6'4''
hobbies: landscaping
look: he's 100% redneck. He wears jean shorts and cut-off t's. And his head is shaved bald lol

daddy/bf type: he is a wonderful husband/daddy-to-be. He is constantly rubbing and talking to my belly and he does his share and mine of the hosework. I never have to ask him to do dishes or vacuum he just does it automatically.

Pet names: he calls me megums (hence the megums1211 thing) and now that we're preggy he changed it to pregums. Hehehe
|

User Profile
replied June 1st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
What is your bf/hubby like? A bestfriend

name- peps
eye-brown
height-5'3
hobbies-biking, building computer and playing with the kids
dress style- always different uniform at work at home casual/sporty

daddy/bf type- so goodhearted,patient always smiling when hes with the kids

pet names-lulu
|

User Profile
replied June 1st, 2006
Supporter
Name: jonny.

Eyes: brown.

Height: 6ft (i'm slightly taller.. Haha).

Hobbies: music, msn, poker and going out with his mates.

Look: jeans, a funny logo t-shirt, a long leather jacket and his vans.

Daddy/bf type: he's not a daddy yet, but he's looking forward to it.. He's the best boyfriend I could have ever asked for. He left me for a while, but he was just scared of becoming a dad.. I don't blame him, and he didn't mean to hurt me. He's gunna be an amazing dad.

Pet names: he calls me his angel.. And we both call our baby "baba" til he/she is born.

|

User Profile
replied June 1st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Name: christopher.

Eyes: lightish green.

Height: 5'6" ish.

Hobbies: video games (nerd alert!), magic (a weirdo card game), sleeping, working, being a dork, loving our kitties.

Look: ummmm like this:

daddy/bf type: he's amazing, overall. He always puts me before himself. He makes me feel like .I'm the only thing in the world that ever mattered to him. He kind, generous, sweet, affectionate, funny, loving, caring. I know he's going to be an amazing father. He's always kissing &touching my tummy, saying hi to the baby. I'm not even showing yet! He knows just how to make me smile when .I'm down.

Pet names: .I call him .Bubba sometimes. &.The usual petnames. Baby, honey, sweetheart. He calls me baby most of the time. :)
|

replied June 4th, 2006
Sorry to bring back an older post but I thought this was really cute & wanted to join in :]

name: jon
eyes: an amazing blue
height: about 6' I believe

hobbies: he loves lord of the rings hahaha. Uhm.. Computer, me, music.

Dresses: he barely has any clothes. Haha but tshirts, bball shorts, occasionally girl pants.. Probably sounds weird to ya'll.

daddy/ bf type: not a daddy but will make a great one. He's the best boyfriend i've ever had. He's really comforting, sweet & easy to talk to. He's very protective in a good way. He takes care of me & makes me feel safe. He's a perfect gentlemen... But hes still a tough guy.

Pet names: babygirl, babybear, bebe, bebebe, cuddlebear... Anything that comes to his mind ect. He's crazy too. Haha :]
|

replied June 4th, 2006
Experienced User
How can I add a pict can not figure it out
|

User Profile
replied June 4th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Get an account at .Imagecave! Then use the code they give you that starts with [img] &ends with [/img]
|

replied June 4th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Jacob is so cute it looks like he stuck his nose in spaghetti sauce
|

replied June 5th, 2006
Experienced User
Aw, I love everyones pics... Its kinda nice to see the "other half" to some of the girls on here.
|
Quick Reply