Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

Is There a Certain Type of Birth Control That Had to Be Pres

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Is birth control all the same or do you had to be prescribed a certain kind? Like for ex: can someone just go to the doctor and get it for me or do I have to make an app. ?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 31st, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
You can get contraception, from doctors or family planning clinics. I dont think you have to be prescribed a certain kind. Although they do hav questions before you are given it like they take your weight and stuff. And if you want someone else to get it for you cause you are embarrassed you shouldnt be having sex yet.
|

replied May 31st, 2006
Thanks for the advice! I heard it helps your moods and helps your periods not be soo painful :)
|
Quick Reply