Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Squirt

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I wanna get my gf to squirt any body no a website to show me how to get her to do it or does any one no how to do it
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Da Vinci
|

User Profile
replied May 31st, 2006
Experienced User
Lol.....No there isn't any way you can make her do it. Some women can and some can't....It's not a learned kind of thing.
|

replied June 3rd, 2006
Something I Edited a While Back For My Newsletter
All women are capable of squirting...Now the key is massage her...A lot I mean a lot check www.Eroticmassage.Com for the best products

the grafenberg spot

greetings and salutations my bright and happy travelers on the path to sexual mastery! Today's lesson focuses on the g-spot. Now next to big foot, nessie the loch ness monster and of course we can't forget our tibetan friend the yeti, the g-spot or "grafenberg spot" is perhaps one of the most elusive sexual hot spots to find and make work for you.

Now if you happen to be one of the blessed few who know where the g-spot is and how to work it.

Congratulations your way ahead of the game. Honestly though we can't talk to much in depth about the g-spot with out spending some time talking about the difference between a vaginal and a clitoral orgasm.

You see the two types of orgasm are very different in the sensations they produce and the physiological effects on certain parts of a woman's anatomy. Understanding these effects instantly allows you to flow to exactly the right way to stimulate her following either one.

This is crucial when you're going for any kind of orgasm through penetration and even more so when you're following the sexual conditioning and orgasmic set ups and sequences.

Orgasm basics -

orgasms are defined as the peak of sexual arousal when all the muscles that tighten during arousal suddenly relax causing very pleasurable feelings that involve the entire body.

During sexual climax hormones and endorphins are secreted into to the blood stream causing a cascade of effects and sensations to ripple all throughout the body making a woman feel happy, giddy, flushed warm and/or sleepy.

All types of orgasm make woman more responsive to sexual stimulation

clitoral orgasm
the clitoral orgasm is the most common type of orgasm and as we have covered in earlier lessons it's the one you want to master first.

Clitoral orgasms are often described as intense, rapid and cerebral

vaginal orgasm

vaginal orgasms are an "o" of a different color so to speak. In contrasts to the clitoral orgasm, vaginal orgasms are often described as deep, and relaxing with a wave like contractions followed by a deep sense of relaxation (afterglow)

the g spot orgasm takes a bit more patience and finesse to stimulate properly but once you do. You have a much better chance of giving her an orgasm through penetration/intercourse.

Let me explain. You see unlike the clitoris the g-spot can be stimulated directly with the penis during penetration-- however you still need to figure out the best positions to adequately contact and stimulate the g-spot or more often, then if not your back in the same boat you were in prior to learning these key concepts and techniques.

Everything you have learned and done up to this point is "priming the pump" for what comes afterward.

You will notice by now that I haven't talked a lot about penetration with your penis yet. The reason for this gentlemen; is that I am teaching you how to stack the deck so far in your favor that no matter what happens... You win!

Everything you have learned up to this point has been designed to consistently bring her to orgasm then move her into a "higher" level of orgasmic pleasure.

When you stop to consider most women on the average has to content themselves with only one or two orgasms per lovemaking session if they are lucky, you can already begin to see how by learning these skills and by following the incredibly systematic approach taught in this mini e-course can immediately take your sexual skills and aptitudes to levels far beyond what you might have ever considered possible for you.

Finding the g spot

finding the g-spot is often a challenge especially if you haven't done any study or are trapped in "penile thinking" mode. The g-spot is a small bunch of nerves about the size of a quarter located 1 - 2 inches inside and on the roof of the vaginal cavity.

My best way to teach folks how to find this is with your fingers slide your finger up inside along the upper wall of the vagina at about a forty five degree angle. You will feel a somewhat rough patch of tissue underneath your finger.

If you're paying attention throughout the course of your sex play, you will notice that as the even progresses and she gets more and more aroused and turned on this particular area will actually swell up --- that's a good thing!

Ways to stimulate the g - spot

most of the time I rely on my fingers to stimulate the g-spot. If you have been practicing the "secret twitch" technique I gave you in our lesson on oral sex then you already have one of the best techniques to begin working her g-spot.

Sequencing is important

as I mentioned in earlier lessons I never go for the g spot first. It's always my second or third target because it takes time for the g spot to begin to become fully aroused and activated!

Timing and calibration are important when you're pleasuring your woman; be off on either one and she doesn't get her orgasm and you're just another average guy... Bad thing!

Now once you have located the g spot you have a number of strokes you can use and of course depending on the woman your timing, stroke, and pressure will vary. I usually start with a light pressure and a back and forth type of motion with the pads of my fingers.

I generally keep the fingers slightly flexed but not
locked perhaps 25 % stiffer than I use for the actual "secret twitch."

by this time her g-spot should be fairly well engorged with fluid, this means she's primed for the next level. But for now we work only on stimulating her g-spot with your fingers. Like I mentioned earlier I tend to begin with a back and forth motion and use my fingers to contour the roof of the vaginal cavity as I rub the pads of my fingers over her g - spot.

You can also use a circular stroking pattern with the pads of your fingers. Depending on how tight she is and the size of her g-spot I will use either one or two fingers.

Usually the pointer and index fingers; this method requires a bit of a softer touch than the back
and forth method or a "come hither" type of technique but I find that the come hither type of stimulation doesn't work nearly as well as a simple back and forth stroke done while contouring her g-spot.

When I start stroking her g-spot I tend to start very softly with light pressure and increase the rate, and pressure as she begins to respond more and more to what i'm doing. Like I mentioned earlier this one is a bit more challenging but if you have primed her pump properly what follows the g-spot orgasm is more often then not a literal flood of orgasmic delight!

Well that's about if for now on the g spot, your mission should you decide to accept it is to go out and get your woman work her from the very first lesson in this course all the way up to this lesson in the same sequence I shared them with you.

Notice her responses to your new found techniques or even just the new twists to some of the techniques you already knew.

Remember the key to sexual mastery isn't just in the physical techniques of how to stimulate her but also in your ability to powerfully and accurately read her body & mind cues that let you know where she's at on the pleasure continuum and what is really working for her to bring her maximum pleasure and you ultimate mastery of the art.

Let's recap...

Find it!

-find her g spot by sliding your fingers palm up inside her vagina and contouring the roof of the vagina until you find what feels like a rough patch of skin

-the g spot is roughly the size of a quarter. Be sure to sense where the exact borders of the g-spot are. Become familiar with the terrain inside her

feel it!

-once you find her g-spot you can feel and palpate it to determine how aroused she is

-if you have done your work well the area in question should feel relatively swollen and engorged with fluid. If so great continue to stimulate her

-if not, go back to foreplay and more clitoral orgasms either by fingering or orally--remember --stack the deck

-you can also manually stimulate the g-spot using the methods described above, it will just take a bit longer to get her where you want her orgasmically speaking

stimulate it!

Once you know you have her ready you can begin stimulating her g-spot with a

-back and forth motion - good general purpose stroke to use, vary the pressure and speed based on how she is responding

-circular massage -
-come hither method of stimulation
-hooking fingers method - I use this primarily when
she's on her back

**note

before a woman can learn to ejaculate, enjoy ejaculating, and enjoy sex in general she must accept her bodily fluids as normal. She must not question the nature or quantity of her wetness, be it sweat, vaginal lubrication, menses, ejaculate, or urine.

These fluids are a normal and natural part of women's lives. There is nothing that is inherently bad about them.

A woman cannot allow herself to ejaculate and experience potentially earth-shattering orgasms if she cannot let go when the pressure or urge to ejaculate arises.

Ladies, give yourself permission to get wet and messy. Give yourself permission to have fun and enjoy sex.

**end note

have fun....And practice, practice, practice!! Lol

hope that helps man
|
Quick Reply