Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Foggy Mind? Come Here.

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
If you have unexplained symptoms such as foggy mind, tingling, muscle spasms, diarreah/constipation, visual disturbances, stomach pain, cognitive impairment...And the doctors have done a lot of testing with negative results....

Go to this website. Changing the foods you consume can change your life.

Msgmyth.Com

p.S. I speak from experience. I've learned that the cause of my muscle spasms, mind fog, visual disturbances, mitral valve prolapse, irritable bowel syndrome, overall poor vision, anxiety/depression/panic..Chest pain... Esophageal motility disorder [aka difficulty swallowing]...Sleep disturbances/sleep paralysis... Is caused by my intolerance of msg [a flavor enhancer] and sulfites. I am getting these out of my diet and you can too! :)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 31st, 2006
Experienced User
If you are overwhelmed and don't know where to begin in your research about msg and how it could be affecting your health, start with the radio interview on msgmyth.Com titled "debby's radio interview - july 25, 2005"...It is located on the left panel of the site.
|
Did you find this post helpful?