Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

I'm Confused!!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
3 months ago I had my contraceptive pill changed about a week later my partner and I had unprotected sex during which I bled,the next morning I was on my period.
Thing is the last couple of weeks I have bee feeling really sick,very very sore breasts/nippes (which I have only ever experienced being pregnant),im shattered all the time and just want to sleep,i have been feeling dizzy even when sat down,headaches,and vaginal discharge.
So now im confused am I feeling this way because of the change of my pill or am I pregnant?? I do feel like im pregnant becausue I feel just as I did when I was pregnant with my son.I have done 2 home pregnancy tests both of which came back negative so am I not pregnant or is it too soon to tell??
Please please help and give some advice as I feel like im going round in circles I dont know whats what at the moment
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 28th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
As women our bodies can play tricks on us, so if you have been thinking your pregnant, you can fool your body into thinking it is pregnant, gettin symptoms and everything! Even thought you may not be pregnant.
And if you had your period the next day I doubt you are preg.
What test was it that you took?
|

replied May 29th, 2006
It was a reveal pregnancy test that I took.
I know our bodies can play tricks on us but the last time I felt like this was when I was pregnant wiht my son,and plus it's not as if I was trying to get pregnant as im not ready for more children at the moment.
|

User Profile
replied May 29th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Ok...If you felt that way before I think you should maybe have a more reliable home pregnnayc test, or go to the doctor for a blood test.
|

replied May 30th, 2006
Thanks cherry I am going to wait until the weekend then I will do another test and if that cmes back negative I will go see the doctor.
Thanks again
|