Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Heart Disease and Heart Attack Forum

Is Possible to Have a Heart Attack At 22?

Must Read
What happens during a heart attack? Get heart attack facts here....
What causes a heart attack? Are women more likely than men to have a heart attack? We review the risk factors and causes of heart attack here....
Can you identify early signs and symptoms of a heart attack? Are women heart attack symptoms different than men? Click here to learn when to seek help....
Hello, I am 21 years old turning 22, I am currently 240 lbs the heaviest I have ever been, as a child I was a heavy set kid, not too heavy set, but beffy, in highschool I lost the weight and with eating habits and exercise I was a healthy guy, then I went to university. And everything went to heck. Drinking toooooo much, smoking marajauna about 4-5 times a day for about an 8 month sapend, lots of eating, no exercise, hense my 240 size. I am 6.2 tall,

i occassionally get these feeling in my chest, always over my left breast, and I can only descrip it, as something has my heart in their palm gentlely, my blood pressure is up and I have had that for a while. I am going through a family crisis the last year which is causing me a lot of stress.

University is finished and I am back to my healthy ways and I am aiming to get to 200 lbs.

I just want to know at my age 22 in augest, what are the chances of a guy like me have major heart problems. I know there are a lot of other people out there a lot heavier and a lot less active then me, and that is how I try to set my mind at ease, but I thought I would come here looking for addvise.
Did you find this post helpful?
|