Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Second Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

Is Gender Detection Through Ultrasound Right?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi
my doctor told me that im having a boy as she was very much sure is it a 100% cuz many ppl tell me it turns out vice versa?/?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 23rd, 2006
If you saw it in the moniter there should be no doubt about it i'm getting my ultrasound in june my mom thinks its a girl who knows
|

replied May 23rd, 2006
Experienced User
Jess
I was told 95% chance it was a girl but at 35 weeks they found it was a boy so u never no
|

replied April 20th, 2009
dont understand us.
i did an ultrasound at 14 weeks the us tech said it is a boy, then I did one at 21 and 22 weeks they could not determine what it is they say the blood flow to the fetus looks like a girl because it does not have anything blocking like a penis.
|

replied May 2nd, 2010
Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that to much of my surprise, the system really does work. I had my first ultrasound and heard the words I have been wanting to hear, "It''s a GIRL"!!! After having two boys, I really didn''t think that it was going to happen.

We were thrilled to pieces and feel so grateful to the Alals Natural Birth Planning Center for helping us make this happen! We have told all of our friends and family about it!

Giant Regards,

Donna & Gary MacLean
|