Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Cervical Mucus

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Ok- I was wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this. The first day of my last period was 5/6/06; my period lasted until the 12th. I began having a lot of clear watery discharge along with cramping around the 17th. I then had unprotected sex on the 17th, 19th, and 21st. We did not use the "withdrawl" method. Ever since then I have had continuous stomach cramps and some "strechy discharge" I know that you have the "strechy" discharge right before ovulation, but I have had this type of discharge off and on for about a week now. Even before and now after unprotected sex. Does anyone know if this means that I have not ovulated yet or, could I still have this discharge even after ovulation and if my body is on its way to "conception". Any answers would be helpful.... Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|