Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Single and Pregnant Forum

being a single parent is extremly hard

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
I'm making a cake right now and i'd like to share it with all of you ladies......Unfortantly between the 5 year old and 19 mth. Old I babysit for....Not to mention my husband I am sure it will be gone by tom. Night. Lol. I jus want to saying being a single parent is extremly hard as I have friends who are...Which is why I babysit....And if you don't have a great support system its worse. So i'd like you to sit down and take ten mins to eat something sweet and rich indulge yourself a little. You deserve it.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 29th, 2010
hey enjoy your cake.you are right about that.without a support system,managing everything by yourself will be hard,not to mention overwhelming at times.And since this seems to be posted under single and pregnant forums,i just wanted to let people reading this who are pregnant and single that they can use a little support if they apply for NFP.Look it up.It is a free service and could go a long way in helping first time moms.
|
Did you find this post helpful?