Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Bile Duct Disorders Forum

I Dont Know Where to Post This

Hey...Im new to these forums, so I dont know where to post this question, but here goes:

so last week I was at wrestling practise, and I landed hard on my upper butt. I noticed a welt had formed, and I assumed it was normal...I took some advil and it helped, but the welt stayed, and a week later after "doing my business" in the restroom, I noticed blood. This blood was not in my stool however, it was coming from the welt. The welt has appeared to have "ripped". How so, I havent a clue, as I have observed the motion in which I walk and it causes no rubbing of any sort to the area in which the welt is in. The bleeding is constant, and the flow of it ranges from heavy (the toilet paper is soaked with blood) to mild, or nearly none. I have been able to look in the mirror to see, and I have confirmed that the blood is coming from the welt, but the red area is extremely hard if I touch it, and putting pressure causes bleeding. Im not able to tell for sure, but it seems as though it is black directly under the area that is bleeding. I also noticed this morning when I woke up that I had secreted some anal fluid without knowing it...It was a minimal amount, but it still freaked me out, as I have no diseases that I am aware of. I have never had unprotected sex (or sex in general for that matter), and I have no idea as to why there is so much bleeding. I have been putting a bandaid over it as to prevent the blood from...Leaking, to put it nicely. The blood is not normal, thick red blood...It seems to be watered down quite a bit, and it smells slightly like stool, but that could be because it is so close to my anus.

Does anyone have any clue what this is? Should I just continue with advil and bandaids? Or is this some serious condition requiring immediate medical attention?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 22nd, 2006
Experienced User
You probably need to see a doctor that doesn't sound to good :(
|

User Profile
replied April 12th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Cyst
This sounds like a Pinedal Cyst. It requires medical attention to clear it up if that is what it is.
|