Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Multiple Sclerosis Forum

Advice/plz Help/im Scarid/dont Know If I Have Ms

Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....
Feb 06 this yr. I was driving home and had to pull over to the side of the road. My entire body went numb. I could not breath very well and dry mouth really bad. I went to the hospital the next day after barely getting home. They ran a blood test, urine test, x ray, said all was normal. The dr sent me home. The dr said it was all caused from hyperventalating. To this day now im still having the same problems and dont know what is wrong. Ive been trying to narrow it down but dont have answers. This problem has stopped me from working and I can only drive a car to go to local places. Ive been posting this problem on hear but never get advice from the dr or anyone else. I do have mitral valve prolapse a heart cond. The doctor said the numbness wasent caused from my heart cond or from a stroke. Im really afarid and cant afford to go back to another Dr. I dont have medical insurance. If anyone has any advice that they think may help please let me know. Ive never gone through this before in my life time. Ive also had some dizzyness which started about a couple of weeks ago. I do have really bad teeth with exposed nerves and I thought that it could be that. Well anyhelp someone can give id be grateful. Thankyou karen....Im 43 yrs old ...Im also quite abit over weight so I thought that may be the trouble too. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 13th, 2006
Re: Advice/plz Help/im Scarid/dont Know If I Have Ms
Have you ever been checked for diabetes?? Or a thyroid disorder????
|

replied January 11th, 2007
I agree, this does not sound like ms. You're not constantly dizzy? You don't have double vision? I'm not a doctor, but this sounds like something else.
|