Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Chronic Stomach Trouble For 7 Years

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I have experience chronic stomach problems ever since I can remember but for the last 7 years it has become so much worse. I have had my galbladder taken out which stopped me from throwing up everyday but I still have sever stomach pain, stool problems, and weight problems. I have seen so many doctors which never can help and everyone tells me something diffrent. I was wondering if anyone has any advice on what I could do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 29th, 2013
hi
do you made upperscopy procedure? may be some ulcers. Do you checked stool and blood recently?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov