Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Constipated 4 Days

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
I haven't had a bowel movement for 4 days, it started when I was in acute stage of herpes. Now i'm worried if I take laxatives they won't be able to get through. I've tried glycerol suppositories but nothing.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 18th, 2006
Experienced User
My boys been constipated all his life............Only recently i've discovered a supplement that works all the time. It's called oxy-powder(i know sounds unreal) but this sh** really works............Check out their websites.............Not pushing the stuff..................Can't find anywhere in canadian stores so get thru my u.S. Doc or online.............In the meantime take the laxatives and try something new like veggie juicing that oughta push it thru for now. Oh yeah mineral oils good for lubricating the intestines...............Just gets a little messy! Probably not good in the long run anyway.........But in an emergency.... :)
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply