Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Vision and Eye Disorders Forum

Eye Pain (pressure )+ Left Temple

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Yeah, well around 2 weeks ago I started to experience some pain in my left temple ( more like pressure) and it continued into my left eye ( near the top or back). I also have some headaches... When I move my eye from side to side, sometimes it hurts. My mom says it might be sinuses, can anyone help? Thanks.

Ps: I have also become more sensitive to light lately, I cant help but squint when I go outside in the sun :) and my vision hasnt deteriorated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 24th, 2009
Me too. Eye pain + temple
I have had a deep eye pain into my temple when I roll my eyes up or over towards my nose. This has been going on for two days. There is no pain when not rolling my eyes but the eye is a bit uncomfortable. I have not had a headache or sinus trouble. I need help as well. Thank You!!
|

replied January 13th, 2012
it may also show that your eyes need glasses. or the cause maybe dry eyes which can be treated with drops and not serious.
|