Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

Supercrushed

Male 17. I'm having tough emotional problems. I've never bee in a relationship before and i'm not saying I want to, i'm not ready. I think I have some kind love addict problem. I feel an emptiness inside. I think i'm emotionally love needing. First of all I have many crushes on women who could never return mutual feelings. I feel sometimes that I need a woman's love in my life. Maybe I just want to be achknowledged by a girl I have a crush on. I also feel sometimes that I need any woman's love. I wish these feelings would go away. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's because i've never been in a relationship before. I never pursue the crushes or even tell them or talk to anyone about it. I keep it bottled up inside. They are random and it could happen with any girl I meet. An example would be a teacher at school. She's very attractive and all the guys at school think so. I think I have a crush on her but I would never expect returned feelings. But the feelings don't stop. Can someone help. Give me advice on what I might be experiencing
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 18th, 2006
Experienced User
I think it's called being a teenager............Really!.........Who hasn't had crushes on teachers?School can get pretty boring sometimes and having a lovely distraction right in front of you helps pass the time. Same for work, when some hot guy comes into my workplace.........Wow! Nothing wrong with looking!
Being a teen is tough, all kinds of thoughts and emotions happening at the same time................Alls I can tell you is..........It will get better...............Maintain. :)
|
Did you find this post helpful?