Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

a Very Big "what If"!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Okay, basically, me and my girlfriend of two years are a little worryed about being pregnant, maybe you guys can help us out!:)

so, on our two year aniversary, we were having sex, and the condom came off of me, wile inside of her. Like, I noticed it felt a little better then usuall, and asked her to get off, and there it was lol, hanging out of her! So then we stopped. I hadn't ejaculated, or come close, and it was about 2 seconds before I notcied. She is also on the pill, and has been for about 6-8 months.

Edit: btw it was on the 2nd, right after she had jsut had her period.

She is feeling odd cramps latly, and its not due to her period beacsue that isnt usually till the end or beginning of a month.

Do you think we need to worry about pregnancy? :?: :(
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I don't think you have much to worry about but there is still that chance so I would take a test.Why hasn't she tested yet?
|

replied May 15th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah I wouldn't worry about it or even really think about it until her period is late.
|

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
If your worrying then dont have sex cause yes you can still get preggo off the pill or birth control in general. You guys need to grow up im not trying to be rude but dont have sex if your not ready for pregnancy.....
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Well I agree but (you know I love you jess!) I still like to have sex and I don't want a kid right now.I mean,not that I wouldn't be ready or be able to handle it but I just don't want one.(no matter how much I look at your kids pictures and think I want one,lol).I think as long as you use protection your ok,but when something like this happens you have a very slim reason to be worried.Just have her test and tell us how it came out.
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Experienced User
How old are you guys? Just curious
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Faker busters! Haha!
|