Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Symptom? (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I had a really dry throat this morning ( it was horrible ! ) and my throat is still sore and feels dry ( kinda like dry and puffy feeling ) also my breast are a little sore. Yet, the part around the nibble is not darker. My period is tuesday-friday ( it changes ). And I yes I did have sex on my ovulation day ( or atleast thats the day I thought it was )

any idea's?

Sorry if this is confusing....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 15th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Ummm nothing your saying really sounds like any symptoms cause you actually have more spit when ur pregnant. I think u should wait and just test because even tho u have symptoms dosent mean ur actually pregnant.
|

replied May 15th, 2006
Experienced User
Thanks.
|

replied May 15th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
~rubmybuddahbelly~ wrote:
ummm nothing your saying really sounds like any symptoms cause you actually have more spit when ur pregnant.

thank god it finally went away but for about 2 months every morning I would wake up with the *worst* cotton mouth and dry throat ever. So I guess i'd consider a dry throat/mouth to be a sign of pregnancy. I think it's because when you're pregnant your sinuses swell and I was having to breathe through my mouth when I was sleeping. It was horrible!
|

replied May 15th, 2006
Eww.... See I have had the drooling problem and its horrible. So I was blessed with a different symptom...Lol
|

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
~rubmybuddahbelly~ wrote:
eww.... See I have had the drooling problem and its horrible. So I was blessed with a different symptom...Lol

i have the same thing so you're not alone. I swear I have so much saliva it's disgusting and now for the first time in my life I drool in my sleep. But since i'm all congested from pregnancy I thought maybe it was because I might have fallen asleep with my mouth open. Who knows? Strange, strange things happen to your body when you're pregnant.... :lol:
|

replied May 15th, 2006
Experienced User
Yeah I tested today just because I was ancious and it came out negative. But it is still 2 days before my period ( I used first responce ) anyways the swelling feeling hasnt gone away! Its driving me crazy! It feels like its hard to swallow and my breasts are a little sore on the side of them.

Whats going on !! ( ahh ) lol
|

replied May 15th, 2006
I was a day late for my period and wasnt sure really if I had it or not because I had implantation bleeding so I was a little confused. Yet the day after my period was supposed to come I tested and it was neggy then I waited 6 days exactly and tested with first morning urine and it was posotive !!

Give it a few more days ( a week ) and see what happens. Give yourself time to actually miss your period...Lol
|

replied May 15th, 2006
Experienced User
Its so hard not to test lol, I was like " dont do it dont do it " and then I tested and I was like oh what a waste of money. Lol I couldnt control myself. Anyways, how long with this feeling last do you think? I had a miscariage in january and I just started trying this month and I dont remember having this symptom. Oh well every pregnancy is different.
|

replied May 15th, 2006
Advanced Support Team
I to am having the same problem with dry throat that is very sore esp. At night when I try to breath w/mouth open it is like drinking acid. And extreme congestion of the nose. I was two days late but then had what I thought was my p. Lasted off/on for about 4 days. Took hpt same one that you used 2 days earlier and said neg but am still having all classic signs of pregnancy so am testing again this weekend .Babydust to you all wish me luck.
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Experienced User
Saide lyn, ::: baby dust ::: I hope your preggo. Last night my throat was so horrible it drove me crazy. When I got out of bed this morning I was dizzy and had to sit back down. My period is supposed to come tomorrow and I dont feel like its comming except that I have some discharge. Anyways, keep me updated when you take your next test !!!

Here's some more baby dust
:::::: baby dust :::::::
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Advanced Support Team
Thank you. I love this web site the way everyone supports one another. I am keeping my fingers and anything else that I can cross that I will get a +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++(sorry lost my mind there for a sec. Lol ) sign on the test. ::::::::::::baby dust to you :::::::::::::::
keep me posted girl :)
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Experienced User
It seems like an enternity till you find out. I hope you get a +++++++++++++++++++++ ( lol ) im crossing my fingers.

Btw, ive noticed that sometimes before my . My breasts get sore and they are really sore today and kind of harder ( like swollen in away ) and constand headaches and like I said before really " dry " throat and it kinda stings when I swallow.

So what day are you testing? Im going to see if my period comes or not and if it doesnt then i'll test, if I do have it I will have to keep trying : ) dont think the boyfriend will mind having lots of sex : )
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Advanced Support Team
Most men lllloooovvvveeee the extra practice of trying lol
i will be testing prob. Fri or sat but am almost afraid to fear of another neg:( when are you????
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Experienced User
Well if I dont get my period this week ( what I hope I dont ) then I think i'll test next weekend just incase my period is late or something. And yes my boyfriend doesnt complain about having lots of sex, but these days it seems that I want to do it a couple times a day and he is like ok : ) for a while we had a dry spell..... And now that the dry spell is over we feel so much closer. I love it : )

i really hope your preggo though. How long have you been ttc???
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Advanced Support Team
Well we have not really been ttc if it happens then it happens I have 3 a 8,4,3 as of now.Weird thing is that after my last one witch is 11 months apart from his sister I had my tubes tied ( big mistake ) I became preg. Last year but I took a bad fall down a flight of stairs and lost the little one at 2months. My first child I was using a spermacide and condoms and she still was conceived she is eight and my 4 year old I tried for and conceived her 2 in a half months later and my son 3 I was on the pill ortho tri cyclen 99.9% effective I think not my 4 year old was by emergency c-section and when I became preg again so soon after my 2 one and starting to split inside from prev. Section ( Dr. Said I should of waited at least a year who was trying? Not me at the time ) so hubby wouldnt use condoms so I thought ok no more and had my tubes done. Now I am excited of the possibilities of another child I have been wanting for over a year and a half. So hopefull this is it.Or my body is playing a cruel joke on me. Baby dust to you keep posted ok.
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I have to say that everyones symptoms of pregnancy are different. Just because one didnt' have a dry mouth/throat doesnt' mean that it's not a sign. I have had a dry throat and nose. And a ton of nosebleeds during this pregnancy. But I didn't start out as having any symptoms of pregnancy until I noticed that I didnt' have my period and it was like a week after it was due because we were out of town and we had been gone for like2 weeks and since I awsn't on my regular scedual I wasnt' aware. It wasn't until I got a positive test taht the "symptoms' started.
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Experienced User
Yeah thats true eveyone is different. I know its common though to have sore breasts. Im praying im pregnant though. Thanks for all the comments : )

:: baby dust to everyone ::
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Good luck to you.
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Experienced User
Lol. My boobs are driving me crazy! They hurt so much!
|
12 >>