Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Hey Im New to This (kinda)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hey my names kim im 16yrs old I have a baby boy named jaylen zachariah he is 6 months old born nov 6 2005 weighed 7lbs 5oz I was 15 when I had him and I had him all natural I didn't find out I was preg. Till I was 5 1/2 months cause I had a normal cycle till then....... But I got major stretch marks all over my stomach if someone could tell me how to get my stomach back in shape. But I am no longer with the babys father because while I was preg. He slept with my cousin and guess what she got preg 2 but unfortuanlly she got an abortion. And now im trying to get him to pay child support but their saying he recives a disability check which I dont' kno what for... Cause apparently he wont' disabled at one point but thats ok I found a perfect guy that loves my son and me to death and takes care of us both but if ne one could give me some advice on these things I would appreciate it. :d
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 14th, 2006
Experienced User
Hi.. My name is kate.. I have a son named damien michael.. He was born dec. 21 2005....I know what y ou mean about the stretch marks... I use palmer's cocoa butter formula and excercise as often as I can...I'm also not with my son's father but he does pay child support n takes good care of his son. I'm 1 7.. I'll be 18 this year...Well if you need anything else just send me a message..

Kate & damien
|

replied May 14th, 2006
Im glad to hear that your babys father takes good care of him I wish mine would well actually I hate his father he does nothing but screws my whole family but its ok I deal with it .... And i've really tried excercising all the time and the cocoa butter !**@! it just don't seem to work

kim
aim -xoilovechuckieox im me anytime
|

replied May 15th, 2006
Experienced User
Hey there, i'm mattea (tay/tayzia). I'm fourteen, not preggers, just love my girls here on ehealth. :) welcome!
|

replied May 15th, 2006
Thanks so much you guys if you wanna see pics of the baby you can go to my myspace Myspace.Com/sugar6n9spice
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Hey im danielle I have 2 babies macyand liam. Um yea thats me for ya im ssoo bored this morning. I use to live in jacksonville nc is that near u? (on your myspace it said 919 area code I just cant remember what area code we were then)
|

replied May 16th, 2006
Ok I Got a Questions
Macys mom I live in raleigh
but also I have a big question where is the best place to get a baithing suit that will cover my stomach b/c of the stretch marks but not a one peice please help me
|

replied May 17th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Go to maternitymall.Com they have mommy bathing suits that are long so if your preggo they cover or old navy thats where I got mine but a lil belly shows

thats y I know the 919 area code my uncle and aunt and their 2 boys live in raleigh area.
|

replied May 17th, 2006
Ummm....Im not prego.. Lol but I just need a baithing suit to cover up my tummy cause I have stretch marks
|

replied May 17th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I know but still they are long enough to cover and cute so it would look like u were just wearing acute long top
|

replied May 17th, 2006
Ok thanks :o
|