Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Question

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Ok guys this is kind of long but way back in march maybe like the 3rd or4th I had sex with my gf with a condom on...When I pulled out I felt a thick substance so I thought the condom broke so I took it and filled it up with water to see if it broke and had any leaks...No leaks or no breaks in it..She was suppost to get her period on the 28th of march but got it a week late like april 3rd..We havnt had sex since that time in march and now she was suppost to get her period in may already and she hasnt had it....She said she has been spotting for the past 3 days....Could she be pregnant after getting her period in april and having no sexual intercourse from that time till now
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 13th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
She could be but she probably isn't. Why doesn't she just take a test? Then you can stop worrying.
|

replied May 14th, 2006
Unlikely
It seems very unlikely. If a woman has anxiety leading upto her period sometimes it can interfer with the flow start date etc.
A pregnancy test will give you your answer.

Maggie
|