Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Tested~!~

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
:d good news and then some bad news...Well I tested wensday and got a negitive and thursday I tested again and I got a positive I am so happy but still I had a negitive and then got a positive...Should I test again to make sure or just go ahead and make an appt with the doctor and go from there???I need some help plz let me know something soon..The 1st test I took was at like 4p.M and the second one was my 1st morning pee thats when I got the positive I mean dose it really matter what time of day it is when u take a test????
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 12th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I'd probably test again but that's just me. I think you can go by the positive one. When I was testing I took one in the morning and got a light positive and then tested later (at about 4pm) and there was absolutely nothing there. Test again if you're unsure but I think congrats are in order. So congrats!
|

replied May 12th, 2006
iheartmybostonterrier wrote:
i'd probably test again but that's just me. I think you can go by the positive one. When I was testing I took one in the morning and got a light positive and then tested later (at about 4pm) and there was absolutely nothing there. Test again if you're unsure but I think congrats are in order. So congrats!

thanks~!~
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Congrats hun I hope you get the answer you want when you test again =)
|

replied May 12th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I tested a number of times over a course of like 2.5 weeks before I believed the +tive test. So dont' feel bad testing and re-testing.
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2006
Experienced User
Good luck to u and hope u get ur bfp
|

replied May 15th, 2006
Experienced User
Congrats on the postive
|

replied May 15th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
My first test I ever took was neggy and then I waited a week and took one that said posotive. They all ended up being posotive after that and now im 37 weeks preggers...Lol
|

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
You can pretty much believe the positives. But don't feel bad I didn't believe it either and took it twice just to be sure. But then again, I had been told that it would be impossible for me to get pregnant ~* gives a very unladylike snort*~. Yeah, that's why i'm about a week from my due date...

Kay
|