Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Liver Disorders, Hepatitis A,B,C Forum

Discomfort Question

Must Read
Hepatitis can lead to serious liver damage. We cover basics about liver anatomy and define hepatitis here. Plus info on the different types of hepatitis....
What are the major causes of Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C? Start here to learn what puts you at risk so that you can avoid the serious liver disease...
A list of the symptoms of each type of Hepatitis here. Plus, when you should seek medical attention for Hep signs and symptoms....
I have been having discomfort in my upper and sometimes lower right quadrants of my abdomen. I also had a slightly high biliburlin count last time I went to the doctor. We then did hep tests and such, and an ultrasound. Nothing was found what so ever. Could these "pains" be all in my head or what? I notice them more after eating, and I eat quite a bit of fatty food. I'm a college student so i'm also stressed. I'm 5'8" and weigh about 157. Anyone have any ideas? Should I go back to my doctor even though the pains aren't that serious (definitely more to the mild range). Before them finding my biliburlin to be high, I don't thin I would've even though a second thing about pains this mild, but they have been slightly persistent (ie. I notice them almost every day). Thank you for reading.
Did you find this post helpful?
|