Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Low Blood Pressure and Hypotension Forum

105/35 Blood Pressure

Must Read
What exactly is blood pressure in the first place? And how can you know if your blood pressure is either high OR low?...
Millions of American have blood pressure problems. Learn what can put you at risk of high or low blood pressure here....
High blood pressure and low blood pressure manifest physical symptoms. Learn the signs of hypertension and hypotension here....
In the evenings between 3 & 5pm my blood pressure falls way off. It's all I can do to stay awake. I fall asleep at the wheel if i'm driving during this time. Even when it comes up it only goes to about 109/50. That happens after I eat dinner. I have the same drop in energy and blood pressure about 11am before lunch. Is this ok? Should I see a doctor? Just 5 years ago I had high blood pressure and was taking medication for it. I lowered my cholesterol and blood pressure through diet/lifestyle changes and now it's gone to the other extreme. My cholesterol is a mind blowing 115 from the 320 it used to be.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper mahabir
|

replied January 2nd, 2007
Re: 105/35 Blood Pressure
un4givun2 wrote:
in the evenings between 3 & 5pm my blood pressure falls way off. It's all I can do to stay awake. I fall asleep at the wheel if i'm driving during this time. Even when it comes up it only goes to about 109/50. That happens after I eat dinner. I have the same drop in energy and blood pressure about 11am before lunch. Is this ok? Should I see a doctor? Just 5 years ago I had high blood pressure and was taking medication for it. I lowered my cholesterol and blood pressure through diet/lifestyle changes and now it's gone to the other extreme. My cholesterol is a mind blowing 115 from the 320 it used to be.

don't feel bad I am having the same problem with my blood pressure. I took my the other day and it was 83/50. And my pulse rate was in the upper 40's. It scares me. I went to my doctor about 2 months ago and the nurse had this look of your still walking to tell. I just don't know what to do. My doc didn't tell me anything. So I was assumming it was ok. But my nurocardiogenicsyncope kicked in and made it worse. If you get an awnser let me know maybe we both can be informed. Wink
|

replied April 10th, 2010
My fatherinlaw 84 yrs just returned froim hospital after stroke.only scar is speech defect.After 13 days from his discharge from hospital his BP today was 105/50.he has no appetite and consumes vewry less fluiud.
what should be his treatment.
|