Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Vision and Eye Disorders Forum

Floating White Dots

Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....
What causes you see floating white dots infront of your eyes.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 30th, 2009
White dots floating in my eyesight!
i also see white dots floating in my eyesight!!! its like floaters but they say that floaters are color black... i wonder why mine is white??? huhuhuhu!!! they never go away, it olready like 2months since this started!!! i only see them while staring at the sky and looking at bright color things i wonder whats the problem... next week im going to have my eyes check by an opthalmologist i hope everythings just fine!!!
|

replied July 17th, 2009
white dots in vision
what did they tell you when you seen the opthalmologist? the same thing happens to me.
|

replied November 11th, 2012
floating white dots vision
hey guys, my name is Nick and i also experienced that, since when i was young i saw this floating white dots in my vision until now that i am 15 but it doesn't last longer i think it only last for 5 seconds....but i ignore it as long as i can see clearly and that's what matters to me, i also asked one of my classmates if she experienced that kind of situation and she said yes and i was so happy because i thought that i am the only person who experienced that....if you want to share your problems to me about this situation you can send me a message
|

replied March 15th, 2013
My name's Bailey & I also see white spots floating in my yes, My OPHTHAMOLOGIST said they're just white vitreous floaters, They're not always blackish, They're perfectly harmless and should go away after a while, Hope this helps!!!
|

replied July 1st, 2013
White or black "floaters" or spots before your eyes
I have also had this problem and my doctor informed me that it could be from a sudden drop or increase in my blood pressure.... Hope this helps, good luck.
|
Tags: vision, eyes
Quick Reply