Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Need Opinion On My Gas Problem

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
Ok, here's the scoop
29 yr old male with appendix out 10 years ago. Suffers from mild anixety, had a panic attack about 2 months ago.

Last week, I started having mild gas problems, felt like a "gas pocket" was stuck in the right side of my abdomen, was always relieved by burping or passing gas. Not pain, but mild to annoying discomfort

gas is still presence but now it appears in many places: right side, left, both rib cages, breast bone. I noticed that eating spicy food (ie spicy chips) gave me a problem in the brest bone area. I havent been nausea when I eat recently- been eating; chips, ice cream, gold fish crackers, pretzels,wasa crackers (high in fiber btw), apples, vegatable soup, salad, cheese, milk, smoothies, chicken, beer.
I only felt mildly nausea once today after eating a subway sandwhich (turkey- the kind jared would eat), and a couple of cookies

my stools have been beige/light tan colored. Doesnt look oily (how can you tell?) and they have sunk to the bottem of the toilet. Have no trouble sleeping.

I'm actually worries that I might have gallbladder diease, is their any specific symptom I need to look out for?
Did you find this post helpful?
|