Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Fatty Moo Moo (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I said I wasnt gonna post no more pics but I just want you guys to see how big i'm getting
my freakin boobs are getting as big as my stomach!!! My stomach looked weird for a bit cause at first it was just like my stomach was getting round but now my whole body is getting round especially my hips and chest
lol I am turing into a moo cow

-took pic down-

Last edited by AshBoBash on May 29th, 2006 11:05 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 7th, 2006
Experienced User
Holy crap, ash, totally looking preggers now! Did you jsut wake up one morning with a belly???
|

User Profile
replied May 7th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Ash you look so cute! I cant wait til the baby gets here =)
|

User Profile
replied May 7th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Awww ash you are getting biggg!!!...I bet your ready for that baby to be here huh?!
|

replied May 7th, 2006
Experienced User
Yeh I just had a small bump and my body was small also till about 27ish 28 weeks then my butt started getting really bigger and so did my theighs and my boobs have continually been getting bigger throuh the whole pregnancy I really hope they stop doing that!! At first I was like dang im getting some big boobs! But now its like oh god when will they stop. Lol and my baby bump isnt jsut a round ball in my lower abdomen no more its huge it spans like all the way up to underneath my sternum and stuff lol
so much for staying tiny and not gaining much weight
yeh it all started coming on at about 27 weeks
i still have 8 weeks left of this just how big am I gonna get lol
|

replied May 7th, 2006
Experienced User
The bump is like...Perfect size for your body. Just enjoy having one, cause once teagen's born, you'll miss it. :( do you have her cradle and everything set up??
|

replied May 7th, 2006
Experienced User
You have the cutest belly.. I havent seen your other picture but its cute... Im gathering you were small and now you gotten quiet big all of a sudden.. Congrats ont he baby!!! Cant wait to see her..
|

replied May 7th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Yes ure filling out over just like a pregnant woman should hun u look radiant tho ur thighs are still tinyish!
|

replied May 7th, 2006
Experienced User
I dont have her crib up but I do have it but it still leaning against the wall in the box. Lol. My dads gonna do it for me soon i'm having a baby shower in a couple weeks and my aunt said she'd get me a crib set

thanks you guys made me feel better I feel like all fat and stuff compared to my friends now I even feel embarrased to eat in front of people cause I feel like I look like a horse eating tons of food lol
|

replied May 7th, 2006
Youre cracking me up

you dont look like a fatty moo moo or a horse youre pregnant and radiant hun
|

replied May 7th, 2006
Experienced User
You don't look fat! You look beautifully pregnant. Enjoy it! I know it's harder for you because you're so young, but I guarantee nobody will think you're fat. And you can eat all you want, 'cause nobody can tell if it's flab or baby! :)
are your friends being supportive?
|

replied May 7th, 2006
Experienced User
Oh, and did you see that book I recommended, ash? Annie's baby by beatrice sparks?
|

replied May 7th, 2006
Experienced User
Yeh my friends havent said anything about me getting bigger they like to put thier hand on my stomach cause you can feel teagan move around if your hands on my stomach and sometimes it makes my stomach move
lol its weird looking
|

replied May 7th, 2006
Experienced User
Aw, that's cute. :)
|

User Profile
replied May 7th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Ash dont feel like youre fat you look soooooo cute with the pregnant belly I love it! And dont feel embarrased for eating, people know you're pregnant, and you're eating for two! Just enjoy it you look cute!
|

replied May 7th, 2006
Experienced User
I gotta leave for youth group soon I might be back later on tonight but I wear out easy so im probly just going to bed when I get home lol!!
We're having soft serve tonight woot!
Thanks everyone for making me feel not as fat lol
|

replied May 8th, 2006
Experienced User
Aww ash, you do .N.O.T look like either a horse or a moo-cow!

You look beautiful! I cant wait for teagan to be born :)
|

User Profile
replied May 8th, 2006
Oh my goodness ash! Your belly is so cute and so .S.M.A.L.L. Don't worry you don't look like a moo cow or fat or anything like that.

from the looks of it your not going to come anywhere close to me, so you're not fat trust me!! You're looking good!
|

replied May 8th, 2006
Fatty moo moo? Stfu! Lol

you're a nut, girl, you're not fat. But you totally are a cute lil pregnant lady.
|

replied May 8th, 2006
Experienced User
lalee wrote:
you totally are a cute lil pregnant lady.

so well put!
|
12 >>
Quick Reply