Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Ahh I Miss My Baby

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Ahh I never thought it would be this hard... My mom is babysittin my son for the nite from about 10pm tonite on and I miss him sooo much I keep worrying about all the little things!!!! And when I think of maybe he misses me and wonders where he is makes me wanna go get him more..
Hes 2 weeks old today! But we took the nite to ourselves for our 2 year anniversary! I didnt want to but I gues hes right we should take some time to ourselves
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 7th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Aww neeko its natural to worry about your baby, he'll be fine though and he'll be back in your arms tomorrow :) just take tonight and be with your boyfriend and cuddle and do all the things you used to do, your mom raised you, she knows how to take care of a baby :p he'll be fine, have fun!
|

replied May 7th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Aww
Its normal to miss ur baby but sometimes u need time for urself and ur bf too. Im sure ur mom will take care of ur baby really well, how are u celebrating with ur bf? Happy anniversary!
|

replied May 7th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Re: Ahh I Miss My Baby
neeko177 wrote:
ahh I never thought it would be this hard... My mom is babysittin my son for the nite from about 10pm tonite on and I miss him sooo much I keep worrying about all the little things!!!! And when I think of maybe he misses me and wonders where he is makes me wanna go get him more..
Hes 2 weeks old today! But we took the nite to ourselves for our 2 year anniversary! I didnt want to but I gues hes right we should take some time to ourselves

haaaay .Neeko!!!! I hear ya on that one....My mother in law wants to take her so that we can relax for a day, but i'm not having it!! Lol...I was like maybe when she's a month old...But not now!!
Because she won't latch back on to my breast, only I can feed her the formula and the milk that I pump....
How have you been girl?!?! I'm doing awesome....My angel only cries when she's hungry...Other than that...She sleeps in 4 hour incriments. I got pretty damn lucky according to a lot of people!! Lol...Let me knock on wood now!!
I hope everything is going as well for you!!! You got any new pics??

Sarah
|

replied May 7th, 2006
Experienced User
We just went out to eat and then out with some friends.. Nothing special except time to ourselves I guess.. Even tho I coulda went without it lol

i got pics but I need to scan them still.. Hes pretty good only crys for his suther, when hes hungry and needs to be changed.. If that.. Hes eating every 3 - 4 hours during the day.. His last feeding b4 I go to bed is midnite or around then and most of the time he will sleep through till about 6 am, eat lots and stay awake for a while b4 he goes back to sleep.. Ppl keep telling meim lucky hes sucha good baby.. But I think its easy now and will get harder lol
|

User Profile
replied May 7th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Ive never been a mom, but with helping raise triplets it doesn't seem like one baby is going to be that hard. Just wait til they can walk or tell you they love you. It's all fun, and really neat to watch them grow but when theyre around 2 or so I think it gets even better. Yeah its hard but it seems like they appreciate you more, they can say thank you and hug you and it's just exciting lol I love it. =)
|

replied May 7th, 2006
I Know How You Girls Feel
Hi i;m erin and i'm still kinda new here. Looking to make friend with other mamas.My baby is pretty good, shes 6 months old on the 16th. She eats like every 2-3 hours and hardly sleeps but at night sometimes she will sleep through the night but she usually gets up at 3 and 6 in the morning. I'm glad I never really slept that much before. I just love being a mother but I hate going to work becuase I have to leave her behind and I can't wait to have another one. He wants another one when shes one year old but I wanna start trying now lol. You two girls are very lucky, my girl just sometimes cries for no reason and because she gets scared of new faces. Omg she just started screaming at my friends face and made my friend feel bad. Since then we havent talked but I d still rather have my baby more than anything.
|

replied May 7th, 2006
Maybe I should start using spellcheck huh... I sounded a little retarted there
|

replied May 7th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
sweetz05 wrote:
maybe I should start using spellcheck huh... I sounded a little retarted there

lol, at least you realized it! (not that you really sounded retarded)
i do that when i'm in a hurry, then I submit it then when I re-read it....I have to go back and edit quick because I made myself look like an ass. I make really dumb mistakes. But it happens to the best of us! You can use my helmet if you want, i've got extras!! =)
|

replied May 7th, 2006
Experienced User
Hi erin, and hugs neeko! He'll be fine.
|

replied May 8th, 2006
Thanx for the hug, and yes I think I will get an extra helmet lol. I dunno he acts like hes sooo new at watching his daughter that he asks me tog et everything ready before I go to work. I just told him to try lol and he does alright now but lazy.
|

replied May 8th, 2006
Okay I just realized that, that had nothing to do with what we were talk9ing about I was talking about when my hubby watches my daughter while I go to work lol. Thank god for helmets eh
|