Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

I Need An Answer Soon! So Plz Help Me

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Ok me and my boyfriend have had unprotected sex for about the last 3 weeks almost everyday..But anyways I was soposted to get my period on the 29 of april and I got it on the 3rd of may.. Well it was not noraml on the first day I got like little spots of blood ( barly any to say I even had it) only when I went to the bath room did I have any blood to say... But the second day I had a little more blood but not nearly close to normal and for the next to days I had little spotting and when I went to the bath room. What do u think my chances are of being pregnant? Plz help if u can thank you! * note I did not have stomach cramps like normal but I have been having head aches and back aches and feeling naseuated but I havnt vomited
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 6th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Do you want a baby?

You very well could be pregnant, wait a few more days and then go get a test, thats the only way you'll know for sure. Theres nothing we could say that could tell you if you are or not. Good luck.
|

replied May 6th, 2006
Experienced User
I would say the chances are extremely high! I hope you are wanting a baby, and that is why you are having unprotected sex so many times.
|

replied May 7th, 2006
Thank You!
Thanks for your replys.. Its just that this would be my first time if I am and I am just very scared and wondering. How long do u think I should wait to take a test? And yeah I do want a baby but now things in my life are a little complicated ... I donno what to hope for
|

User Profile
replied May 7th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I think you can take a first response test now, im not sure though. Just wait a few days and then take one. But pleeeeeeeeeaaaaassssssse if you don't want a baby bc your life is complicated use protection until you're ready. Good luck =)

let us know how things go.
|

replied May 7th, 2006
It does sound like your pregnant becuase thats what happened to me, I started spotting for three days and that was my period. Then I went to take a test and it was positive, so you should get a first response test right now or a blood test from the doctor becuase there are alot of things the doctor will have to do for you in order to set up your pregnancy. I hope your pregnant but if you think you don't want a baby right now becuase of complications, beware that you still have 9 months to straighten out your life before a baby comes into your life girl. They are the greatest gift a woman can have. Especially when you deliver and your man starts to cry because hes so happy its sooo worth it. I wish you the best. Get back to us and let us know if you are pregnant please. I'm dieing to know
|

replied May 7th, 2006
Hey
Ok I will let you guys know how things go when I find out! I am going to wait a few day like intell tuesday or wednesday and go buy and ept.. But thank you guys so much for your advice.. Ill get back to you shortly
|

replied May 8th, 2006
You have to wait 4 days before ur period if u spotted it will show up neg so wait 4-5 days before your next period I had a partial like that and all mine showed up neg and this month I am only 2 days late im gonna wait a week before I do take another good luck what ever your choice is theresa
|

replied May 11th, 2006
Hey
Hey guys I bought a first response test and ill be taking it tomorrow..So I will tell u how everything goes really soon. My bf wants to have a baby he was talking about how cute our baby would be and he was kissing my tummy ya it made me cry.. Lol i've been doing that alot.. Very emotional latley. Well talk to u all soon!
|

replied May 11th, 2006
Experienced User
Good luck with everything I hope that you get the result you want
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Hi so did you test? What was the result?
|

replied May 12th, 2006
Experienced User
So are you pregnat or not
|

replied May 13th, 2006
Im Sad....
:cry: :cry:the first response test said I was not pregnant...Im really sad but im still wondering why I had just spotting and havnt been feeling well... But thank you guys for all ur support and advice.
|

replied May 13th, 2006
Experienced User
Well give it a couple more weeks and test again
|