Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Scared, Pls Help

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
So this morning I noticed I started to have some pink spotting, do u think im still ok or m/c? Im scared please reply thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 6th, 2006
Hi Snowygirl
Hey snowygirl, when I was pregnant, pink spotting turned out to be a m/c. However, my friend at work was spotting at about 6 weeks and she is now in her 33rd week. So it really is hard to say if it's ok or not.
The only thing I could say to you is call up your doctor. When I was spotting at my 6th week, I didn't go to my docs until it got really heavy. Maybe I could have prevented something, if I acted faster. Who knows.
Try to stay positive!! That's a big thing, and do not stress. Call the docs.
|

replied May 6th, 2006
Experienced User
Did you go in to see your doc hope your ok..
|

replied May 6th, 2006
Experienced User
Hi snowy,i miscarried twins after spotting on and off for about two weeks but I wasnt very far gone,what ever you do you can not stop a miscarriage even if you did act faster,but that doesnt mean that you will miscarry...It might be a slight period as some people can get them still when pregnant,it can be implantation bleeding if there is such a thing as some doctors thinking there isnt.I'm sure you will be fine.I was rushed to hospital with mine to a&e so they could do a thorough check up but its up to you I do think you should see your doctor emeidetly though...My doctor/midwife/and nurses said it should all go okay and I still miscarried but then that was just ment to be for me.Try not to get too streesed out though as that made my bleeding heavier.i can talk to you if you need my help,lots of love jadexxxx
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply