Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Std??

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
About 3 weeks ago I had unprotected sex with a guy I later found out was very permiscous!! About a week after I had sex with him I noticed I was having abdominal pain kinda like cramps. Now I have started getting a thick yellow discharge and my leg muscles around my knees are so sore it hurts me to stand up sit down or go up or down stairs???? Also I am still having abdominal pains. What is this?? It has just now got to the point where I am thinking that I have an std. I am leaving monday to go on tour with my friends band!!! I dont want to get out on the road then come down horribly sick and getting progressively worse symptons. I need to go to the doctor but tomorrow is saturday!! Are health departments open on saturdays???
Did you find this post helpful?
|