Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Hard Grape Size Mass On Vaginal Lips

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I have a hard, almost cyst like mass on the lower portion of my vagina, near the hole. I started my period like normal this month and the next morning I noticed this lump downthere. It didn't hurt at first, now it is really sore. I have not had sex in a couple weeks...It shouldn't be a std, I have been with the same partner for two years. I have read up on vaginal cysts, hpv, etc...But dont realy know if that is what this is. I do not have a Dr. Appt until monday, most of the stuff i've read says that most of these are not supposed to hurt, but mine does....Anyone have any idea??????
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper byonan
|