Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Right Ovary Hurts! Advice Would Be Appreciated (Page 1)

Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....
Hey everyone. Just tonight my right ovary began to hurt almost a bruise-like feeling, then a cramping sensation. I had lower back cramps early today and yesterday but I just figured that it was old af coming in a couple of days and got extremely depressed, but I never experienced my right ovary hurting before af. I don't want to get my hopes up and be disappointed, but does this sound like a pregnancy symptom to you?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper kingdom
|

replied May 4th, 2006
Do you know how many dpo [days post ovulation] you are?

I'm about 2-3dpo, &i've been having weird cramps all day.
|

replied May 4th, 2006
Dpo
I think about 10 dpo
|

replied May 4th, 2006
Well, in another symptoms topic in the forum, rayne gave me an awesome site. Twoweekwait.Com ... Seriously worth looking at. It has a bunch of womens documents of their symptoms from like 1dpo - up to 16dpo.
|

replied December 22nd, 2010
Not trying to worry either of you but i found out i was pregnant when i was 4 weeks. I was having mild cramps/pains on my right lower side, almost on top of my right ovary...I went to the dr and they immediately started having me to come and have blood work every 2 days, and later at 6 weeks found out by ultrasound that it was a tubal or eptopic pregnancy!! If your having any types of pains, it is best to consult your Ob dr asap!!
|

replied November 3rd, 2011
Hi I am having the same problem, it took that long to find something pop up on the ultrasound? How did they remove it?? he has me coming back every 2 days as well and the ultrasound doesn't show anything yet
|

User Profile
replied December 30th, 2010
To Wilsonh
Can you educate me on what a tubal or eptopic pregnancy is?
|

replied February 24th, 2011
I'm quite new at pregnancy things. I'm only 16 years old and sexually active. My boyfriend and I has unprotected intercourse during my ovulation period. I am on birth control but it doesn't mean I cannot get pregnant. It's 5 dpo and I noticed I've been eating soo much more these passed days, I look like I'm months along (bloating), and I've been urinating like a race horse, mood swings up the freaking wa-zoo, and minor cramping around my right ovary and right side of my lower back. :/ how bad does it look for me?
|

replied June 27th, 2011
what can this be
before i had my period,,i started to blood so i though it was just my period coming early but it stop at like a hour,,then a day later i started my period,,then i had my period,,then just last week i started to blood again and it only last a hour,,and now my right ovary hurts
|

replied March 8th, 2012
I am 15 days away from giving birth to my 3rd child,(I'm only 22) butt it feels like my right ovarie is swollen,(hence the reason I even found this site). To tinhe 16 year old, your probably about to start your period, no reason you should look months along, your simply bloating. Quit eating allot of salty foods....
|

replied March 8th, 2012
I am 15 days away from giving birth to my 3rd child,(I'm only 22) butt it feels like my right ovarie is swollen,(hence the reason I even found this site). To the 16 year old, your probably about to start your period, no reason you should look months along, your simply bloating. Quit eating allot of salty foods....
|

replied March 12th, 2012
negative
i am also having cramps on my right ovary and lower back pain, i have been trying for 5 mnths now to fall pregnant..i am so tired of getting my hopes up and nothing comes of it...neg neg neg!!! thats all i get, i have never been on the pill and had no problem falling preg with my first child, i wish this would happen for all of us trying!!!!!!
|

replied April 25th, 2012
I have the iud, and since the first of this month i started feeling the same way i did with my first pregnancy. So i took a test it was negitive. Then last week i began having tender pains where my c-section scar, now five days later im only having that same pain in my right ovary. I dont have the money to go for a check up but it doesnt hurt bad enough to go to ER, HELP!!!
|

replied June 20th, 2012
I have the same problem. I ovulated 5 or 6 days ago. My right ovary hurts so bad and the pain has come in waves for days! my finance and I tried on the days I was ovulating. Is it pregnancy or a more serious medical issue?
|

replied April 17th, 2013
If its a sharp abdominal pain or if your experiencing any shoulder pain you should seek a Dr. Right away it could be a raptured cyst which is quite serious. But if its a mild pain and it comes and goes than just wait a couple of days for it to pass and take a HPT if your AF doesn't come in time.
|

replied July 30th, 2012
ovaries hurting
I had my tubes tied after my third baby and third c-section. My period just went off and my ovaries have been hurting for four days now. I hope that im not pregnant
|

replied September 10th, 2012
right ovary pain
I had my iud removed almost 2 weeks ago. The two days before the removal me and my spouse had unprotected intercourse kinda goodbye horrible iud sex. I had HORRIBLE side effects. Well anyways I got the iud removed and bled a tiny bit and nothing more since then I am suddenly experiencing right ovary pain and also I don't know when or how to tell if I'm ovulating.. how do you calculate ovulation & can someone explain all the dh dtd dd and other shortened versions of the words..
|

replied January 22nd, 2013
My right side hurts could i be pregnant?
my last period was dec 7th it only lasted 3 days and i missed my period on january 22 i tuck 3 prego test and
came back neg ??
|

replied April 14th, 2013
Im scareeed
im 14, I had sex March 29th the day i got off my period 3 times in the same night with the same guy we used a condom the first time then not the last 2 times, it's currently April 14, my boobs begining to grow faster & my back is aching as well as my head & neck. . i Feel nausea yet i havent thrown up & my stomach aches too, its when im around food mostly & i sleep like craaaazy as much as i possibly can along with hours of head aches. plus i was outside ealier & it was pretty hot and i was siting out there for a good 30 to 45 minutes when i came into make food& my tummy was hurting when i saw and smelled the peanut butterr & i complaind of the pain, then my mom looked att me and said i look pale and i went & looked in the mirror and saw i was white as a ghost couldnt even see a sign of my freckles , my period isnt due till next week but im going crazy cause it was that guys lastnight in my town hes only 45 minute away but im scared does it sound like i am or is it just me freaking out, PLEASE SOMEONE RESPOND IM CHECKING EVERYDAY ):
|

replied April 17th, 2013
Well first of all!! I know you did not come to post here to be judged but 14 years of age is extremely young for God's sake your a child, I know parents are responsible for not giving Godly morals to their kids and I don't blame you but honey you should'nt be having sex at this age, trust me one day when you are older you will look back and regret it, you should keep your body clean of sin, for one day a handsome young man will come and steal your heart and you will become a beautiful fairy like bride where you can start having beautiful babies to care for. But for now enjoy your childhood give good examples to your friends, get a hobby, I always wanted to be a ballerina at your age but for me it was too late. And most importantly communicate with your Mom she has more experience in every question that is going on inside your head and trust me to have a best friend relationship with your Mom is awsome, she loves you and she always wants the best for you, trust her no matter what she gave you life. GOD BLESS YOU and you will be in my prayers. And if you have any questions feel happy to ask me.
|

User Profile
replied April 23rd, 2013
pain in my abdominal area
hi im 24, and i have one little girl, she is 4 years. old. as soon as she was born 2 weeks later i have experienced sevre pain in my abdominal, than it kept on coming back and i had to keep coming back to the drs and went to alot of ER visits for over the past years. Finally for suffering 3 years they found out that my appandix was scarred since i was little and had a cyst on my right ovarie, so they did surgery in march 27th 2011.. now 2 years has passed im still having pain in my right ovarie. and i have been having unprotected sex and im gonna start on birth control tmrw. i have been having lower back pain and my right ovary is constanly hurting. i'm hoping the birth control helps. what else could it be.??
|

replied May 4th, 2013
Need advice
I've been having come and go pain on my ovaries mostly my right ones it'll come for a little bit& if I'm walking sometimes I have to crunch a little or bend to ease the pain me & my boyfriend have always had unprotected sex because we've been trying for 7 months now & my last period was march 28 & it's now may 3 so idk what's going on may I have some advice
|

replied May 29th, 2013
Hi, yesterday I found out I was pregnant, late last night I had some dark brown discharge when I wiped. Idecided to go to a&e just to be on the safe side, they did an internal scan and took bloods. They sent me home so they could get my results and then told me to ring my local A&E and they told me to go for a scan. She said she could see the sack bit as im only 4 and a half weeks it isnt possible to see a heartbeat, but they havent yet ruled out an ectopic pregnancy! Could someone please help!! I have to go back in2 days for more tests done and then a scan in 2 weeks. If the sack is in the uterus then why havent they ruled ectopic pregnancy out? And when she did the scan she pushed on my left ovary and the pain in my stomach came back in the exact same place as before. Please help?
|
12 >>