Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Oh the Questions!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hey everyone. I'm new. My name's kristina. I'm 19.

I just have a few questions- &i don't expect any one person to be able to answer all of them! But if anyone can help me out with even just one, i'd be very grateful.

I've been in a serious relationship with my boyfriend for over a year, now. We're looking to buy a house, &getting ready to be engaged. :] &we've never used protection during sex. But just recently, a day before my last period [april 19th], he came inside me, &ever since then he's been coming inside of me every time we have sex [at least once a day- sometimes two]. Now, according to my calculationsss, my ovulation week or whatever is/was april 30-may 5. Keeping in mind he's been coming inside me every time we've had sex since around april 19th- what do you guys think of my chances?

I also would like to know when, considering my time of approximate ovulation, would implantation occur? Do all women get implantation bleeding? &what is the absolute earliest a woman can begin feeling symptoms? I've been feeling crampy/bloated/constipated [when my period, if it comes, won't start until about may 19th-ish].. But surely I can't already be having symptoms, can i?

Again, any info you guys can provide me with would be awesome.

Loves!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 4th, 2006
Hi
I thought id answer some of your questions with my own personal expirience. First off it took me about 5 months to actually get pregnant. Every month I thought I was closer to getting pregnant but it was all in my head. My period was late because I was sure I was pregnant. When I finally did get pregnant I never had morning sicknss. Also I never went through implantation bleeding.If you need anything or have any other questions id be happy to help
|

replied May 4th, 2006
Thanks, nat :]

i'm trying not to think too much about it or stress or worry. Because then I know i'll be late &just get my hopes up! It's a pretty tricky business.
|