Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Ultrasound At 9 Wks 1 Day

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Hey ladies, just giving an update. I went to the doctor's office this afternoon and I had my first ultrasound! It was so unreal! I started to cry once I saw the little arms and leg start to move about. My baby was moving so much, baby would hardly sit still! We heard the heartbeat and it was an astonishing 163 bpm. And my doc estimated my due date at 12-6-06 by lmp and the ultrasound tech estimated the same date by the size of the fetus so baby is right on track with development! I'm so excited I can hardly keep my eyes off the picture they printed.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 4th, 2006
Experienced User
Awww... That sounds so exciting. Are you going to find out what you are having when it comes time, or are you going to let it be a suprise? Good luck & have a healthy pregnancy :)
|

replied May 6th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Yeah I definately want to find out. I'm supposed to have my next ultrasound sometime in june. It was supposed to be like june 15th but they changed it until I will be 17 weeks at june 29th. They think that we'll have a better chance of finding out then. I can't wait :) i'm so excited. I want to know so bad b/c i'm moving into a new townhouse sometime this summer and I want to start decorating the nursery as soon as I find out! Man, the wait is killing me. It's going so fast though. I was only starting my 5th week when I found out i'm pregnant, and now i'm in my tenth! Time flies. So I hope it goes fast.
|