Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Dental Health Forum

Sensitivity After Fillings

Must Read
Bad breath can often be the first sign of a disease. But how do doctors define bad breath and what are the major causes of bad breath?...
Did you know that bad breath can be associated with sinus problems? Learn more about the common (and unfamiliar) causes of bad breath here....
Did you know that symptoms of bad breath depend upon medical cause? More here on major causes and related symptoms of bad breath...plus when to seek help....
I had 2 fillings done yesterday in two of my adjacent back teeth. One of the teeth had a visible whole and the decay was just about at the nerve as I had started to feel a bit of pain there.

While the dentist was drilling it was very painful despite the injection i'd had.
Today the teeth are still very sensitive- especially to hot and cold foods/liquids. I can also feel a constant dull pain in the area. The hole was very deep and i'm worried that she didnt get all of the rotten bits out, and this is causing the pain and sensitivity. Or that she didnt put enough amalgam in it, and the food/liquids are getting into the drilled hole. Could either of these things could be the case?

Lucy
Did you find this post helpful?
|