Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

White Urine, Clear Oily Discharge And Urethral Pain No Std .

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Hi,
i have been suffering from urethral pain , white urine at the end of my urine stream and a clear oily discharge after urinating intermittantly for about 5-6 years.

I have visited numerous doctors and urologists in the time with no answers. I do not have any stds. I have had 2 cystoscopys, ultrasounds and ct scan of abdomen, no luck.

The white urine seems to be attributed to "amorphous urate crystals" as they were found en mass in one urine test where I actually collected the white urine (at the test limit).

The pain comes and goes and is normally managable, but sometimes it gets to about 8/10 and may last for 1-6 weeks straight.
During this time, nothing reduces the pain level (not even panadine forte).

I am concerned about losing my job because during the acute bouts I cannot concentrate on anything except the pain (im a mechanical engineer) and also my mental health suffers to the point where I consider suicide ( I am not suicidal by nature and dont think I would ever actually do it, but the pain is unbearable).

Other symptoms include testicular pain and pain down my inner thigh, but only ever on the right hand side.

I am desperate for answers and am hoping someone else out there has been through this and has an answer for me :)

thank heaps

matt
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper AUMATTHEW2004
|

replied August 20th, 2012
Hi Matt, Im female, I see an oily surface in the bowl when I go occasionally , I saw your post because I keep getting cystitis with this symptom inc and im looking for info. I am working in sufferance with pains that last for weeks on end in my back and pelvic area, I can say I hate my life these times. Iv been so a few years now and seen no end of Drs over that time and eaten my way through main course meals of pain of pain relievers , I have no answer for you except all you can do is carry on till it stops you dead or you dare do it . Thats what Im doing bud! :-
|
Did you find this post helpful?