Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Whats New This Month?

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
I haven't seen to many posts by some girls I was just wondering if anyone else is pregnant? I seen snowygirl is, but what about jollie, and loveable pets world, and everyone else ttc? Lets give our updates -- I have yet to get af I took a test it was negative so I am waiting another week to test again I am late by ten days. So what about everyone else? ~*~ good luck girls and lots of baby dust!! ~*~
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 3rd, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Hi Smurfsgirl
Wow ur af is late by ten days already, I think u have a big chance of being preggy this month! Baby dust to u , are u experiencing any symptoms?
|

replied May 4th, 2006
Experienced User
Snowygirl ~ I am going to give it another week or so then call the doc. I don't really have any symptoms except fatigue. But I don't have any symptoms of af showing up at all, I really hope I am, but I am not going to get my hopes up yet. Thanks for the baby dust!! How are you feeling? I am still so happy for you heck we all are!!
|

replied May 4th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Aww, Smurfsgirl
Those are cute hehe :) im doing ok but im having hard time sleeping at night cuz of cramps and backaches so that kind of sucks, but overall im happy and excited :) oh yeah im really tired too and need to take naps lol. Let me know when u test again or have called the doc., I hope everything goes well for u!
|

replied May 4th, 2006
Experienced User
I will let ya know :)
|

replied May 5th, 2006
Experienced User
10 days late sounds pretty promising!!
|