Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Strange Feeling

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I left work about an hour ago to get some lunch and while standing in line to order, I suddenly started feeling shaky... Not, like, convulsive or anything... Just a little jittery like you feel when you're nervous. I also feel just a little out of breath, like my lungs won't fill up all the way.

I don't know what started it, but I thought i'd see if any of you have gotten the same thing and know if it's something to worry about or not. I'm thinking probably not.. Maybe just going from the cool office into the 90+-degree heat?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Could be anxiety. Or it could be low blood pressure. I'd have feelings like that. I had one earlier today. But i've had fainting/black outs/dizzy spells all throughout this pregnancy. The docs still really don't know why, i've been told that it's bcuz I hadn't eaten yet (not always true) or bcuz of blood pressure spiking/dropping. I've also been told it's from stress. Really I guess it could have been a combination of them all. If you're worried, see your doc. It happened a lot to me in the two trimesters of my pregnancy and not as much afterwards...
|

replied May 3rd, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Thanks for the reply!

I feel fine now... I'm guessing that it was the heat or that I was hungrier than I thought. *shrug*
|

replied May 3rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I agree with kay, sometimes it may be your pressure spiking/dropping really quickly. Or you blood/sugar levels maybe off. I could be the heat or being really hungry. You never know. If next time it doesn't pass, call your ob.

Glad to hear it's ok now.
|

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
That's interesting, I didn't know that.
|

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Its usually more often blood pressure(like sunflower said) blood sugar or anxiety..

I had that one alot but one day was really bad I went into the hospital my blood pressure was extremely low and my blood sugar was down so they gave me some apple juice and made me stay around awhile ended up clearing up and never had it since.

If its in relation to blood sugar though get it checked out cause serious crap can happen when ur preggo with blood sugar problems!!

I know its scary another thing too is getting up to fast after sitting down can do that, im anemic and feel faint all the time so I have to watch what I do

good luck lalee
|

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I'm anemic too but oddly enough being preggo has made that conditiion better and not worse. Iron levels are the highest they've ever been in my life. My doc said that not having my monthly visitor is what's doing that. I'm like, this is so great!
|

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
tigresacanela24 wrote:
i'm anemic too but oddly enough being preggo has made that conditiion better and not worse. Iron levels are the highest they've ever been in my life. My doc said that not having my monthly visitor is what's doing that. I'm like, this is so great!

im anemic now that I dont have cam but yeah during pregnancy I had more energy during 8 months than I do now even with taking supplements

tigres im on depo provera havent had a period yet I still have to take iron supplements for another month but dr said I will do 10 times better without my rags you may want to bring that up after having your blue m&m for b/c!
|

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2006
Supporter
Laura, it has happened to me during my pregnancies too. I think mine had to do with my blood pressure.
|

replied March 17th, 2009
Let love abound all over the world
There is the most suffering affair in the whole life of people.People is alive when the money is gone.The economic crisis is a hard experience to people in the world. If we don't solve that in right way, then it will be sustain 5 to 10 years long time.People cannot support this. Even though it only is 2 months more, but there are many people kill themselves and many people were retired by company.

President Obama directed said, "I love Canda." when he visited Canada. It is our language we spreaded that before Obama became formal president in the campaign.We always mention that we are family, we love you, we love you-all to Steve a member of Obama team. Dad, mother, and grandmother of Obama have died.
Now Obama need love other persons or were loved by people. Teach by example and teach by word of mouth is good medicine of save world currently.

People only is a part of hundred and thousand kinds of species in the earth. If people want to dominate land by violence, then that is completely wrong. People had better not indulge their conduct in wrong way or else they will be backfire. There are many conundrum cannot be solved by people in earth. Fortunately, Dr.(knowing, professor, doctor, jinnee, manito, god, Manitou, meteorologist, scientist, Mr., Geographer, chemist, medical scientist, Dr, doctor, Financial Economist)YunFeng exist in the world.We can research earth through special methods. It will be better than modern science by 100 times.

The forementioned prediction is sufficient. If people want to get our prediction, then the team and country must pay for money.We have several laws. This is free for friends. This is free for natural disaster.We prepare to establish a charitable fund. Cure disease before happen is our idea. We can assist goverment and help those place before the disaster will be coming. We can save lives and stuff as soon as possible and make losing to the lowest. It will be
an international charitable fund and exist. We hope people love charity spread those ideas to all of friends you know.We hope people business man contribute money for the charitable fund. After that, you will be our friends and get our prediction and advice forever. You will get more profit from that. However, we also will choose people we like. We could not accept money from people without goodness.

Finally, our goal--let love abound all over the world!!!

|