Medical Questions > Cancer > Cancers Forum

Cervical Cancer

Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....
I thank my lucky stars everyday that I am a healthy young woman. But I need some advice, I am going to be 25 in a few months time and since the age of 19 I have had a smear nearly every 6 months. I have had 6 smears in total and 2 colposcopy's.My first smear at 19 was due to bleeding during and after sex.Also I have suffered from problems in that area for a very long time!! My first smear was borderline then I had a normal one then another boarderline and then a normal.Then I had a borderline, at this point I had a colposcopy and it came back normal. I then had another smear and that came back borderline. So I had another colposcopy and they informed me that I had cin 1 and pre cancerous cells were found. I have been called back in for yet another colposcopy.Now I know that everything is ok and I have even found a natural herbal remedy that I use, but I am due to see the doctor when I have my next colposcopy should I be asking them to do something more positive. I am feeling a little frustrated! Any advice out there?

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|