Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

I Think I'm Afraid to Have An Orgasm

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
Heya, my name is renee. I've been with my boyfriend for almost two years, and I love him very much. The thing is, sometimes when we're messing around, I fell myself getting closer and closer to something, and then I think I force myself to, well, the best way I can discribe is that I force myself to kind of not experience the pleasure or something right before I would have orgasmed. I mean, i've tried not doing it. Honestly, I think a part of me is afraid to have an orgasm. Could someone help me?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper amaranthine
|

replied May 8th, 2006
Experienced User
Its possible.
I have the same problem.
I get really close and then just can't do it.
Maybe you afraid to let go and lose control.
I really don't know what it is.
I love my boyfriend too and can't do it.
|

replied May 8th, 2006
You could be holding back because of fear of something new or experiencing a different sensation. Also, i've read that the mind controls 90% of all orgams. So, if you're thinking too much about what is going on or perhaps you get easily distracted and aren't relaxing and letting your body go with the flow then that could prevent things from happening. Also, you may get anxious when you start feeling an orgasm coming and you may think far too much about or you're too focused on achieving it and that could inhibit your from experiencing it.
Hopefully everything works out for you!
|