Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

White Pubic Hairs At the Age of 19?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi

for quite some time I have noticed that my pubic hairs have been turning white. This is also occuring in the corner of one of my eye lashes and under my armpits. The white hair is only located where my skin is blotchy + white pigments / patches on my skin. The whiteness is now spreading to all of my pubic hair??

I also have brown patches on my penis, I used to have them on my sack but they dissappeared?

Any help on what the problem is and how to solve it would be greatly appreciated

thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 18th, 2006
Hi, I would not worry about your hair, ever since I was nineteen I had alot of white and gray hair on my mustache and some on my head, so dont worry about that part. If the other problems seem to be getting worse or havent been there since you were younger then I would have it checked out. Hope I helped.
|

replied May 12th, 2008
yes
|

replied March 5th, 2010
i have white skin around pubic area, not touchin my genitals or penis. it is itchy and my hairs are turning white, i have white eyelashes and head hairs. i am only 21
|