Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Anyone With Helpful Advice?

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
I'm ttc and I just wanted any helpful advice on how to increase my chances for getting pregnant. I've got standing on my head after sex. Anything else??? Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 7th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Monitor your basal body temperature, cervical mucus, cervical position, vaginal discharge. Get a fertility moniter and have sex every other day! And most of all...Have lots of fun!
|

replied January 8th, 2004
Experienced User
I wouldn't say to have sex everyday because it might actually lower your chances of getting pregnant due to your significant others sperm count. Maybe darling meant to have sex every day you're fertile. Don't stress out about it, that can actually hurt your chances. You should have fun with it. There are a lot of sites that can help you figure out which days are your fertile days if you have regular periods. Your doctor can also help you chart your cycles. Smoking can decrease your chances.

Have fun and good luck!
|

replied January 8th, 2004
Experienced User
I'm really not stressing about it. I'm just hoping I get a little shock at the beginning of next month. Good luck all!
|
Tags: pregnant, sex, TTC, head
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Mitaly Pathak Agarwal
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile