Medical Questions > Cancer > Skin Cancer Forum

Red Spot Won't Go Away...

Must Read
What is melanoma? This section give you a quick intro to this particular type of skin cancer, including the entire range of types of melanomas....
Doctors are pretty certain that ultraviolet radiation plays a role in the development of melanoma. Which other activities put you at risk of melanoma?...
What does melanoma look like? Learn to identify early signs and symptoms of melanoma with this full description of symptoms of melanoma here....
Hi,

i've had a small red spot on my nose for the last year or maybe a bit more. At first I thought it was a small zit, but it obviously isn't. It isn't getting bigger or anything, but i'm starting to worry about it a little. Does anyone know what it could be and what I should do? (i am living abroad and would rather wait until I go home in a few months to see a doctor as I feel more comfortable with the doctors at home, not to mention the language...)

thanks!

Annamaria
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Annamaria
|

replied May 29th, 2010
i have 1 too on my chest and i dont what it is either!
|

replied October 22nd, 2010
I have a similar looking red spot on my stomach (it has been there a couple of months I would estimate).Earlier on it more or less started to "scab over" but it itched , i picked at it and this is the result. Any comments would be welcomed...
|

replied November 10th, 2010
Me too
I also have a small red spot on my nose for over a year and don't know what it is. My GP says it is like spider veins and I need to go to a vascular person, but I don't know. It is not a pimple and doesn't hurt or burn. It is on the tip of my nose and looks to the world like a pimple, but it is just a red spot.
|

replied January 9th, 2011
well I also have a few actually they are really small a little smaller than a freckle and I have one on my chest, near my hairline, on my arm, and on my leg. They haven't hurt me so therefor I haven't been to the doctor for them yet. But if anyone knows what they could possibly be please post?
|