Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Orthopedics Forum

Hip Joint, Feels Out of Socket And Heavy/tight, Pain

Must Read
Think you might be experiencing bone loss? Check out this Intro to Osteoporosis and evaluate your risk for developing bone weakness. ...
Although bone mass loss is normal as we age, some people are more at risk of developing osteoporosis than others. Are you at risk? More here....
Do you have severe back pain? Do your bones break frequently or with little pressure? You might be experiencing osteoporosis. Found out more here....
Hi;

i would like to get some info on this pain I been having for a year.
It all started when I tore my acl on my left leg and I got in a habit on leaning on my right leg, and this pain I been having is located near my inner thigh on my right leg. I feel like I always need to stretch my right leg because it feels so tight and I always hear a socket noise popping in the inner thigh near my hips, not sure exactly where its coming from but it seems like its my hip joint, but I get that everytime I stretch my right leg, even a little stretch.
So this is what I get:
lot of pain in the inner thigh, feel like I need to stretch that leg out always, here a popping noise when I stretch always, feels very tight and heavy like im carrying extra 25 pounds on my right leg, but no kind of swollness, what can this be, any info would help, anything, thank you!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 13th, 2008
Re: Hip Joint, Feels Out of Socket And Heavy/tight, Pain
supaxtiger wrote:
Hi;

i would like to get some info on this pain I been having for a year.

It all started when I tore my acl on my left leg and I got in a habit on leaning on my right leg, and this pain I been having is located near my inner thigh on my right leg. I feel like I always need to stretch my right leg because it feels so tight and I always hear a socket noise popping in the inner thigh near my hips, not sure exactly where its coming from but it seems like its my hip joint, but I get that everytime I stretch my right leg, even a little stretch.

So this is what I get:
lot of pain in the inner thigh, feel like I need to stretch that leg out always, here a popping noise when I stretch always, feels very tight and heavy like im carrying extra 25 pounds on my right leg, but no kind of swollness, what can this be, any info would help, anything, thank you!
|

replied May 29th, 2009
did you get an answer because i am having the same problem
|

replied May 29th, 2009
Community Volunteer
This is something that you are going to have to ask your doctor about...It could be many things...We have an Ask the Doctor here at the site...Go to the top of the page and possibly ask him or else see your personal physician...I wish I could help you but I can't...

Caroline
|
Quick Reply