Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Blood Tests

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
For those of you who have taken blood pregnancy tests, how expensive are they? Are we talking $100 for them just to test for pregnancy, or more like $250 for a blood panel? I have insurance and all, but I really don't want to waste $250 if I can help it.

Thanks for your help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 28th, 2006
Experienced User
Never mind, I guess it won't matter. My Dr.'s office said they won't due a blood pregnancy test until you are a month late. They told me I have to wait another week and then test again. This will be the longest week of my life I think!
|

replied April 28th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Hi Hopefulin
Wow that sucks, here if I am one week late my doc would let me do a bl. Test. I hope u get ur appointment soon.
|

User Profile
replied April 28th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Have you tried a home pregnancy test. Try to hang in their and be positive. Baby dust to you!
|